- Tall Guns has been awarded the right to use the By Colorado logo by the byColorado licensing program. This signifies companies that are based, design their products and make their products in Colorado. (10/2014)
- Colorado West Firearms Institute has joined the Tall Guns network Affiliated Independent Instructors licensing our Colorado Handgun Permit course program serving Colorado West from the Grand Junction area. (10/2014).
- Tall Guns announces a price reduction in its combined Colorado and Utah CCW/CFP Course. The new price is $99.95 for both highly valuable permit course. (08/2014)
- Tall Guns now offers certification training for security officers in firearm, baton, handcuff, Taser and OC Spray. (05/2014)
- Tall Guns is actively instructing courses at this time (June 2020).
- To support the ongoing efforts to control COVID-19, Tall Guns will be limiting class sizes to eight (8) persons. (16 Mar 2020).
- Tall Guns is certified as the only TASER certified civilian training academy location in Colorado (10/2012)
TASER ECDs are the ONLY devices that can consistently incapacitate aggressive, dangerous people. They bring incredible stopping power that has been field-tested by thousands of law enforcement officers around the world. They are safer and more effective than other options, such as sprays or direct contact stuns, that require potentially dangerous chemicals or close range to an attacker and often prove to be ineffective on individuals under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. TASER ECDs allow you to take control of your personal safety.
Easy To Use
Unlike other self-defense options, a TASER PULSE can be used and is effective on any area of the body. This is critically important if you're in a highly stressful, dangerous situation that requires you to quickly to defend yourself and/or your loved ones. Its as easy as point and shoot.
Legal To Carry In Most States
TASER devices are not considered firearms by the U.S. Government. They can be legally carried (concealed or open) without permit in 43 states. Use of TASER ECDs is prohibited in DC, HI, MA, MI, NJ, NY, RI and certain other cities and counties. Check local laws before purchasing or carrying ECDs.
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
Your life is worth more than the cost of a PULSE!
We at TASER International are 100% committed to protecting life your life. That is why we will replace your TASER PULSE free of charge should you ever need to use it to defend yourself. In that event, leave your C2 behind, get to a safe place, and contact police for help. If your PULSE is not recovered or is damaged, send a copy of the police report to us, and well send you a new one.
Protecting your LIFE is our PRIORITY
*Applies only to incidents that occur in the United States.
We at TASER International are strongly committed to protecting life and truth so go to great lengths to encourage responsible use of our products. Each TASER cartridge is equipped with an Anti-Felon Identification (AFID) program. Tiny, serialized markers are loaded into each and every cartridge we make, and each cartridge is bar-coded to match that serial number. These serial numbers are recorded in our shipment tracking system at the time of sale. Once a cartridge is fired, the AFIDs are expelled from the cartridge and provide a mechanism for police to identify the registered owner of the device. This accountability system helps prevent misuse of our devices and protects you.
No other self-defense device in the world - guns, knives, sprays, or electronic defense units - can be traced from evidence at the scene to the registration of the user. It all comes back to registration, verification, tracking, and responsibility.
The innovative AFID program was developed and implemented at our own cost. It is not required by law; its just the right thing to do.
SOURCE : TASER INTERNATIONAL